“A suspicious letter sent to President Obama and received at an off-site location away from the White House is being investigated as possibly linked to another mailing with ricin sent to a senator, NBC 4 New York has learned.
The letter to Obama contained a “suspicious substance,” authorities said.
“A letter addressed to the president was received at a remote screening facility containing a suspicious substance. We are working closely with Capitol Police and the FBI in this investigation,” a Secret Service spokesman said.” – NBC
- Photos of Boston Marathon Bomb Fragments
- Boston Marathon Bombing Aftermath Photos and News Links
- FBI Issues Pleas to Public as Investigation Continues
- Federal Official Says, “Someone knows who did this”
- Runner Describes Being Near Blast
- Medical Crews Describe Trama Encountered
- Photo from Moment of Boston Marathon Explosion
- NYPD Going All Out to Prevent Terror Attacks
- Heroes Emerge from Boston Marathon Tragedy
- Wave of Suspicious Packages Puts Nation on Alert
- Terrorism Expert Says that Bombing Meant to Send Message
- 5 Viral Stories about Boston Bombing that are False
- Across the Nation, Athletes are in Solidarity with Victims
- Timelapse Video Captured at Boston Marathon Finish Line
- Boston Marathon Victims Remembered
Boston Police are looking for tips: 617-635-4500 or 1-800-494-TIPS.