Published on Aug 29, 2012
The filmmaker Laura Poitras profiles William Binney, a 32-year veteran of the National Security Agency who helped design a top-secret program he says is broadly collecting Americans’ personal data.
Related Article: http://nyti.ms/STdGJz
Watch more videos at http://nytimes.com/video
Don’t forget about this report as well from 2012: “Government seeks to shutdown NSA wiretapping lawsuit”
- NSA Collecting phone records of millions of Americans daily
- NSA Whistleblowers: “All U.S. citizens targeted by surveillance program, not just Verizon customers”
- Top secret PRISM program claims direct access to server firms including Google, Facebook, and Apple
- Silicon Valley Companies Deny reports that the U.S. government had “Direct Access” to their servers
- Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Yahoo, Microsoft, and Apple deny participation in NSA PRISM program
Slides below reported to be a leaked powerpoint showing details about the PRISM surveillance program.