How do you get the Ebola Virus? I will tell you. Or you can read about it here.
If the person you come in contact with is already infected with Ebola then:
You can catch Ebola if you come in contact with: (blood, vomit, semen, sweat, spit, pee, poop, other fluids.)
AND Contaminated Objects: (needles, medical equipment)
OR Infected Animals: (by contact with blood, fluids, or infected meat)
Early Symptoms: Fever, Headache, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Unexplained Bleeding or Bruising, and Muscle Pain.
Ebola only spreads when a person is sick. A patient must have symptoms to spread the disease to others.
After 21 days if exposed person does not develop symptoms they will not become sick with Ebola.
Read the latest CDC Ebola Report.
Read my previous post:
- July 10, 2014, 635+ Deaths From Ebola
- August 4, 2014, 932 Deaths From Ebola
- August 22, 2014, 1350 Deaths From Ebola
- August 31, 2014, 1850 Deaths From Ebola
- September 14, 2914, 2630 Deaths From Ebola
- September 29, 2014, 3091 Deaths From Ebola